This TYPO3 distribution provides a sample website using bootstrap and the extensions pizpalue and container_elements. The distribution tailors Swiss market featuring German as default language and additional translations to French, English and Finnish.
Open Issues: 0
- buepro/typo3-container-elements: ^5.0.0
- buepro/typo3-easyconf: ^2.0.0
- buepro/typo3-pizpalue: ^15.0.0
- georgringer/news: ^11.0.0
- typo3/cms-base-distribution: ^12.3
- typo3/cms-core: ^12.3
- typo3/cms-indexed-search: ^12.3
- typo3/cms-lowlevel: ^12.3
- typo3/cms-recycler: ^12.3
- typo3/cms-redirects: ^12.3
- buepro/typo3-user-pizpalue: ~5.0.0 || dev-main || dev-pizpalue || dev-demo || dev-customer
- ergebnis/composer-normalize: ^2.15.0
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.0.0
- friendsoftypo3/phpstan-typo3: ^0.9.0
- overtrue/phplint: ^5.3.0 || ^6.1.0
- phpstan/phpstan: ^1.8.5
- phpstan/phpstan-deprecation-rules: ^1.0.0
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^1.1.1
- phpstan/phpstan-strict-rules: ^1.4.3
- typo3/cms-impexp: ^12.1 || 12.*.*@dev
This distribution extension installs a bootstrap based web site using the template extension pizpalue.
The web site features everything needed for private or corporate use. It is tailored to the Swiss market featuring German as default language and additional translations to French, English and Finnish.
This distribution mainly provides the pages and content of the website. The functionality is primarily provided by the extension pizpalue, which provides new features and complements other extensions.
Website customizations mostly are carried out in a separate extension as well referred to as site package. A site package making use of this distribution is available at github.com/buepro/typo3-user_pizpalue. It is as well installed together with this distribution on legacy installations not using composer.