Symfony bundle for dogmatist fixtures
Open Issues: 0
- php: ~5.5
- bravesheep/dogmatist: dev-master
- bravesheep/dogmatist-fixtures: dev-master
- symfony/symfony: ~2.3
- crysalead/box: dev-master
- crysalead/dir: dev-master
- crysalead/filter: dev-master
- crysalead/jit: dev-master
- crysalead/kahlan: dev-master
- crysalead/set: dev-master
- crysalead/string: dev-master
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-11-26 07:09:39 UTC
Dogmatist fixtures is a simple fixture framework that makes use of Dogmatist.
You can find the documentation in the
docs/ directory, or online at
Read the Docs.
- PHP 5.5+
To install dogmatist as a non-dev requirement for your project use:
composer require bravesheep/dogmatist-fixtures-bundle=dev-master
Or if you only need dogmatist fixtures during development (i.e. testing), use:
composer require --dev bravesheep/dogmatist-fixtures-bundle=dev-master