dev-master 2019-04-03 05:21 UTC
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.
- Install laravel using Composer (eg: to create a project named connexion:
laravel new connexion)
- Change to the project folder created and fix permissions on bootstrap and storage folders:
sudo chmod -R 777 storage sudo chmod -R 777 bootstrap
- Check the Laravel installation is running properly before proceeding.
- Add the bookclub package to composer.json
- Run composer update in the project folder, which will pull in the package and its dependencies
- Add your database credentials to .env
Still early days for this package - under heavy development