A meta composer package for install PHP Static Code Analysis Tools.
v1.0.0 2016-08-31 13:42 UTC
It is a metapackage that contains requirements related with PHP Static Code Analysis Tools.
- sensiolabs/security-checker: The SensioLabs Security Checker is a command line tool that checks if your application uses dependencies with known security vulnerabilities.
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: PHP_CodeSniffer is an essential development tool that ensures your code remains clean and consistent.
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: The PHP Coding Standards Fixer tool fixes most issues in your code when you want to follow the PHP coding standards as defined in the PSR-1 and PSR-2 documents and many more.
- sebastian/phpcpd: It is a Copy/Paste Detector (CPD) for PHP code.
- pdepend/pdepend: PHP_Depend is an adaption of the established Java development tool JDepend. This tool shows you the quality of your design in the terms of extensibility, reusability and maintainability.
- phploc/phploc: It is a tool for quickly measuring the size and analyzing the structure of a PHP project
- sstalle/php7cc: It is a command line tool designed to make migration from PHP 5.3-5.6 to PHP 7 easier
- phpmd/phpmd: It is a spin-off project of PHP Depend and aims to be a PHP equivalent of the well known Java tool PMD.
php vendor/bin/phpcpd test.php
composer require bernardosecades/php-quality-tools --dev