Adds interfaces and base classes for DomainEvents, Aggregates, Snapshotting (the write part of CQRS). Modeled after DPC14
A collection of interfaces and base classes for DomainEvents, Aggregates and Snapshotting (the write part of CQRS). Modeled after DPC14
Nothing. Move along. At the Dutch PHP Conference in 2014 I had been introduced to Event Sourcing and knew directly this was something I wanted to be involved with. This repo is not intended for production usage. It is my personal playground.
- EventCentric.Core - Event Sourcing and CQRS in PHP
- LiteCQRS - Small convention based CQRS library for PHP
- predaddy - Common DDD classes including an annotation driven message bus and tools for CQRS and Event Sourcing
- ProophEventSourcing - Provides basic functionality for event-sourced aggregates
- ProophEventStore - PHP 5.4+ EventStore Implementation
- ProophServiceBus - PHP Enterprise Service Bus Implementation supporting CQRS and DDD
- Malocher EventStore - Event Sourcing Library for PHP
- Malocher cqrs-esb - CQRS + Service Bus for PHP
- Goodby EventSourcing - EventSourcing
- Governor - A complete PHP CQRS framework
- Buttercup.Protects - Aggregate business rules protection library
- Broadway - Infrastructure and testing helpers for creating CQRS and event sourced applications.
- Chief - Command bus package for PHP
- Tactician - A small, pluggable command bus. Still in active development
- Simplebus - Generic busses for either commands or events
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
All source code is licensed under the MIT License (MIT). Please see the License File for more information.