A small, flexible command bus. Handy for building service layers.
Installs: 8 260 662
Open Issues: 3
- php: >=7.2
- league/container: ^3.3
- phpstan/extension-installer: ^1.0
- phpstan/phpstan: ^0.11.12
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^0.11.2
- phpunit/phpunit: ^8.2
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ^3.4
- dev-master / 2.0.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-01 00:08:52 UTC
A small, flexible command bus.
IMPORTANT: You're looking at the unreleased Tactician 2.0 code. See the original docs for info about 1.x versions.
See the full docs or the examples directory to get started.
composer require league/tactician
The core Tactician package is small but there are several plugin packages that extend the usefulness of Tactician:
- PHPStan: Add static analysis support to Tactician. Highly recommended.
- Logger: Adds PSR-3 logging support for receiving, completing or failing commands.
- Doctrine: Wraps commands in separate Doctrine ORM transactions.
- and many more
There are a number of framework integration packages for Tactician, search for Tactician on Packagist for the most up-to-date listings.
To run all unit tests, use the locally installed PHPUnit:
Tactician has no previous security disclosures and due to the nature of the project is unlikely to. However, if you're concerned you've found a security sensitive issue in Tactician or one of its related projects, please email disclosures [at] rosstuck dot com.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.