The "AuthBucket Standard Edition" distribution
Welcome to the AuthBucket Standard Edition - a fully-functional Drupal application that you can use as the skeleton for your new applications.
First you need to install composer.
After that you can create the project:
composer create-project authbucket/framework-standard-edition:^8.4.0 MYPROJECT --no-interaction
composer require ... you can download new dependencies to your installation.
composer require drupal/devel:~1.0
composer create-project command passes ownership of all files to the project that is created. You should create a new git repository, and commit all files not excluded by the .gitignore file.
When installing the given
composer.json some tasks are taken care of:
- Drupal will be installed in the
- Autoloader is implemented to use the generated composer autoloader in
vendor/autoload.php, instead of the one provided by Drupal (
- Modules (packages of type
drupal-module) will be placed in
- Theme (packages of type
drupal-theme) will be placed in
- Profiles (packages of type
drupal-profile) will be placed in
- Creates default writable versions of
- Latest version of drush is installed locally for use at
- Latest version of DrupalConsole is installed locally for use at