Apache Tika for TYPO3
- dev-master / 6.1.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-04-12 15:17:05 UTC
A TYPO3 CMS extension that provides Apache Tika functionality including
- text extraction
- meta data extraction
- language detection (from strings or files)
Tika can be used as standalone Tika app/jar, Tika server, and via SolrCell integrated in Apache Solr.
We're open for contributions !
Please find further information regarding Apache Tika on the project's homepage
We use travis ci for continuous integration. To run the whole test suite locally for one TYPO3 & Tika Version do the following:
export TIKA_VERSION="1.11" export TIKA_PATH="/tmp/tika" export TYPO3_VERSION="dev-master" chmod +x ./Build/Test/*.sh ./Build/Test/bootstrap.sh ./Build/Test/cibuild.sh
- Fork the repository
- Clone repository
- Create a new branch
- Make your changes
- Commit your changes to your fork. In your commit message refer to the issue number if there is already one, e.g.
[BUGFIX] short description of fix (resolves #4711)
- Submit a Pull Request (here are some hints on How to write the perfect pull request)
- git remote add upstream https://github.com/TYPO3-Solr/ext-tika.git
- git fetch upstream
- git checkout master
- git merge upstream/master
- git push origin master