Extension contains scheduler-task to update refindex of TYPO3
This is a TYPO3-Extension to update the TYPO3-refindex for specified tables via a scheduler-task.
You can download and install this extension from the TER (TYPO3 Extension Repository) or use composer.
composer require aoe/update-refindex
Copyright: (c) 2016 - 2021, AOE GmbH License: GPLv3, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html
1. Fork the repository on Github 2. Create a named feature / bugfix branch (like `feature_add_something_new` or `bugfix\thing_which_does_not_work`) 3. Write your change 4. Write tests for your change (if applicable) 5. Run the tests, ensuring they all pass 6. Submit a Pull Request using Github
What does this extension provides?
Normally, you can update the TYPO3-refindex for ALL tables with this shell-command: [path-to-your-php-installation] [path-to-typo3-installation]/htdocs/Packages/Libraries/bin/./typo3 referenceindex:update e.g.: /usr/bin/php /srv/www/typo3/htdocs/Packages/Libraries/bin/./typo3 referenceindex:update
But maybe, you only want to update the TYPO3-refindex for SPECIFIED tables (because you don't have the need to update the index for ALL tables) or you want to update the tables via scheduler-task. If any of these reasons is your intention, then this extension is right for you!
How to configure this extension?
- create BE-user named '_cli_scheduler' (the BE-user doesn't must have any access rights)
- Go to the BE-module 'Scheduler'
- Add a new scheduler-task:
- Choose the Class 'Update Refindex of TYPO3 [update_refindex]'
- Select the tables, you want to update
- select other scheduler-task-staff (e.g. Start- and Stop-time, type and frequency)
- call the scheduler recurring via a cronjob The cronjob must execute this shell-command: [path-to-your-php-installation] [path-to-typo3-installation]/htdocs/Packages/Libraries/bin/./typo3 scheduler:run task-id e.g.: /usr/bin/php /srv/www/typo3/htdocs/Packages/Libraries/bin/./typo3 scheduler:run 5