A lock manager for Laravel
Installs: 245 893
Open Issues: 1
- php: ^7.1.3 || ^8.0
- illuminate/contracts: ^5.5 || ^6.0 || ^7.0 || ^8.0
- illuminate/redis: ^5.5 || ^6.0 || ^7.0 || ^8.0
- illuminate/support: ^5.5 || ^6.0 || ^7.0 || ^8.0
- graham-campbell/analyzer: ^2.4 || ^3.0
- graham-campbell/testbench: ^5.5
- phpunit/phpunit: ^6.5 || ^7.5 || ^8.4 || ^9.0
- predis/predis: ^1.1
- ext-redis: Required to use the phpredis connector.
- predis/predis: Required to use the predis connector.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-04-25 23:29:56 UTC
Alt Three Locker is a lock manager for Laravel. This version requires PHP 7.1-8.0, and supports Laravel 5.5-8. Simply require the package using Composer:
$ composer require alt-three/locker:^6.4
Once installed, if you are not using automatic package discovery, then you need to register the
AltThree\Locker\LockerServiceProvider service provider in your
Alt Three Locker requires configuration.
To get started, you'll need to publish all vendor assets:
$ php artisan vendor:publish
This will create a
config/locker.php file in your app that you can modify to set your configuration. Also, make sure you check for changes to the original config file in this package between releases.
Alt Three Locker provides a locker class which should be used to execute critical tasks while acquiring a lock to do so. We also have a locker middleware which will acquire a lock on a per session basis to perform "unsafe" tasks, or in other words, we're preventing more than one non-GET request from being processed at once per user.
Our full security policy is available to read here.
Alt Three Locker is licensed under The MIT License (MIT).