Akuma Demo Project
- composer create-project akuma/sf2-demo-project path/
- php app/console doctrine:migrations:diff
- php app/console doctrine:migrations:migrate -n
- The Symfony Standard Edition
It comes pre-configured with the following bundles:
- Akuma Core Bundle - The Core Akuma bundle
- Akuma User Bundle - The Akuma User bundle
- Akuma Social Bundle - The Akuma User bundle
All libraries and bundles included in the Symfony Standard Edition are released under the MIT or BSD license.
By default application generates urls like http(s)://YOUR_DOMAIN/[SOCIAL_NAME]/connect, example : http://demo.akuma.in/microsoft/connect
- Create project here : https://developers.facebook.com/quickstarts/?platform=web
- App Settings Set Email
- App review-status Go Live
- Create project here : https://console.developers.google.com/project
- Configure "permissions" if needed
- Enabled "Google+ API"
- Create new credentials "Web Application" type
- Create project here : https://account.live.com/developers/applications/create?tou=1
- Configure "API Settings" set to "Yes" => "Mobile or desktop client app"
- Configure redirect urls