Aimeos ecommerce and shop system
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-07-21 05:57:41 UTC
⭐ Star us on GitHub — it motivates us a lot! 😀
Aimeos is THE professional, full-featured and high performance e-commerce platform! You can install it within 5 minutes and can adapt, extend, overwrite and customize anything to your needs.
Aimeos is a full-featured e-commerce package:
- Multi vendor, multi channel and multi warehouse
- From one to 1,000,000,000+ items
- Extremly fast down to 20ms
- For multi-tentant e-commerce SaaS solutions
- Bundles, vouchers, virtual, configurable, custom and event products
- Subscriptions with recurring payments
- 100+ payment gateways
- Full RTL support (frontend and backend)
- Block/tier pricing out of the box
- Extension for customer/group based prices
- Discount and voucher support
- Flexible basket rule system
- Full-featured admin backend
- Beautiful admin dashboard
- Configurable product data sets
- JSON REST API based on jsonapi.org
- Completly modular structure
- Extremely configurable and extensible
- Extension for market places with millions of vendors
- Fully SEO optimized including rich snippets
- Translated to 30+ languages
- AI-based text translation
- Optimized for smart phones and tablets
- Secure and reviewed implementation
- High quality source code
... and more Aimeos features
Check out the demos:
Want to integrate Aimeos into your existing application?
Use the Aimeos Laravel package directly!
The Aimeos shop distribution requires:
- Linux/Unix, WAMP/XAMP or MacOS environment
- PHP >= 7.3 (Aimeos 2021.10), PHP >= 8.0 (Aimeos 2022.04+)
- MySQL >= 5.7.8, MariaDB >= 10.2.2
- Web server (Apache, Nginx or integrated PHP web server for testing)
If required PHP extensions are missing,
composer will tell you about the missing
If you want to upgrade between major versions, please have a look into the upgrade guide!
To install the Aimeos shop application, you need composer 2.1+. On the CLI, execute this command for a complete installation including a working setup:
wget https://getcomposer.org/download/latest-stable/composer.phar -O composer php composer create-project aimeos/aimeos myshop
If you are still using PHP 7.3 or 7.4, install Aimeos 2021.10 instead:
wget https://getcomposer.org/download/latest-stable/composer.phar -O composer php composer create-project aimeos/aimeos:~2021.10 myshop
You will be asked for the parameters of your database and mail server as well as an e-mail and password used for creating the administration account.
In a local environment, you can use the integrated PHP web server to test your new Aimeos installation. Simply execute the following command to start the web server:
cd myshop php artisan serve
Note: In an hosting environment, the document root of your virtual host must point to
the /.../myshop/public/ directory and you have to change the
APP_URL setting in your
file to your domain without port, e.g.:
After the installation, you can test the Aimeos shop frontend by calling the URL of your VHost in your browser. If you use the integrated PHP web server, you should browse this URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000
The Aimeos administration interface will be available at
/admin in your VHost. When using
the integrated PHP web server, call this URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin
Laravel and the Aimeos e-commerce package are extremely flexible and highly customizable. A lot of documentation for the Laravel framework and the Aimeos e-commerce framework exists. If you have questions about Aimeos, don't hesitate to ask in our Aimeos forum.
For more details about Aimeos Laravel integration, please have a look at its repository.
For shops which offers multiple languages, just add this line to your
Then, the language will be added to the routes automatically. You can set up the available languages in the "Locale > Locale" panel of the Aimeos admin backend.
To enable multi-vendor features, add this settings to the
If you want to allow vendors to register themselves as sellers, set this option in the
./myshop/.env file too:
By default, newly registered sellers have administrator privileges in the backend for
their own site. For a more limited access to the backend, you can change the permission
level to "editor" in the
You can change the permissions associated to "admin" or "editor" by adding your own version
of the JQAdm resource configuration
to the "admin" section of your
The Aimeos shop system is licensed under the terms of the MIT and LGPLv3 license and is available for free.