PHP Laravel SDK for JwPlayer
Fund package maintenance!
Open Issues: 0
- php: ^8.0
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: ^7.3
- illuminate/contracts: ^8.37
- spatie/laravel-package-tools: ^1.4.3
- brianium/paratest: ^6.2
- nunomaduro/collision: ^5.3
- orchestra/testbench: ^6.15
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.3
- spatie/laravel-ray: ^1.23
- vimeo/psalm: ^4.8
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-19 01:53:30 UTC
This repo can be used to scaffold a Laravel package. Follow these steps to get started:
- Press the "Use template" button at the top of this repo to create a new repo with the contents of this jwplayer
- Run "./configure-jwplayer.sh" to run a script that will replace all placeholders throughout all the files
- Remove this block of text.
- Have fun creating your package.
- If you need help creating a package, consider picking up our Laravel Package Training video course.
This is where your description should go. Limit it to a paragraph or two. Consider adding a small example.
We invest a lot of resources into creating best in class open source packages. You can support us by buying one of our paid products.
We highly appreciate you sending us a postcard from your hometown, mentioning which of our package(s) you are using. You'll find our address on our contact page. We publish all received postcards on our virtual postcard wall.
You can install the package via composer:
composer require abishekrsrikaanth/jwplayer
You can publish and run the migrations with:
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="App\JwPlayer\JwPlayerServiceProvider" --tag="jwplayer-migrations" php artisan migrate
You can publish the config file with:
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="App\JwPlayer\JwPlayerServiceProvider" --tag="jwplayer-config"
This is the contents of the published config file:
return [ ];
$jwplayer = new App\JwPlayer(); echo $jwplayer->echoPhrase('Hello, Spatie!');
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Please review our security policy on how to report security vulnerabilities.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.