Generic API Client for PHP
- User Guide – For both getting started and in-depth SDK usage information
- API Docs – For details about operations, parameters, and responses
- Blog – Tips & tricks, articles, and announcements
- AWS Sample Project - A quick, sample project to help get you started
- Generic Sample Project
- Provides easy-to-use HTTP client
- Is built on Guzzle, and utilizes many of its features, including persistent connections, asynchronous requests, middlewares, etc.
- Provides convenience features including easy result pagination via Paginators, Waiters, and simple Result objects.
- Provides a multipart uploader tool
composer require abdala/generic-api-client
Sample project: https://github.com/abdala/cloudflare-client
<?php $client = new CloudFlare\Client([ 'version' => '4', 'key' => 'your key', 'email' => 'email@example.com' ]); echo $client->listZones();