A PHP library for asynchronous distributed job processing
A PHP library for asynchronous distributed job processing using php-enqueue as transport layer.
Note: This project is still experimental!
This library provides the following features:
- Asynchronous distributed processing of
- Job: a single job
- Batch: multiple jobs that are processed in parallel
- Sequence: multiple jobs processed in sequential order
- Free composition of Job, Sequence, and Batch
- Status information about jobs
- Cancellation and restarting of jobs
- Scheduled processing of jobs (requires AbcSchedulerBundle 2.x)
- JSON REST-Api & PHP client library
- OpenApi documentation
composer require abc/job
You can find a demo here.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.