Handles multi file uploads in Symfony2. Features included: Chunked upload, Orphans management, Gaufrette support. Forked from https://github.com/1up-lab/OneupUploaderBundle
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-03-20 17:47:26 UTC
Disclaimer: This is a forked package to test FineUploaders concurrent chunking feature. You should not use this package. This is the original: OneupUploaderBundle
- Multiple file uploads handled by your chosen frontend library
- Chunked uploads
- Support for: Gaufrette / Flysystem / local filesystem
- Provides an orphanage for cleaning up orphaned files
- Supports Session upload progress & cancelation of uploads as of PHP 5.4
- Partially unit tested (1.8 features tests are pending)
The entry point of the documentation can be found in the file
- Version 1.8.0-alpha1 supports concurrent chunking with FineUploader frontend, just bear in mind it is alpha.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project built using the Symfony Standard Edition to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following some steps.