PHP development toolkit for Yoozi RD team.
Project Golem is a PHP development toolkit crafted by R&D team from Yoozi Inc. It consists of a growing collection of loosely coupled high-level PHP libraries, most of which are derived from our own products to solve real world problems.
- Miner: Miner is a PHP library that extracting metadata and interesting text content (like author, summary, and etc.) from HTML pages. It acts like a simplified HTML metadata parser in Apache Tika.
- Email: Simple toolkits to help processing email related tasks, such as a Email Address Parser and etc.
- Notification: A simple library to wrap common notification transports, such as email, socket.io and etc.
Golem can be installed as a whole package via Composer. However, to keep dependency and installation footprint as low as possible, each library within Golem can also be installed as a standalone package.
- PHP >= 5.3.0
- You will need Composer installed to load the dependencies of Golem libraries.
- Some libraries may require extra server components and/or extensions installed.
The best and easy way to install the Golem package is via Composer.
Open your composer.json and add the following to the require array:
Run Composer to install or update the new package dependencies.
php composer install
php composer update
For transparency and insight into our release cycle, releases will be numbered with the follow format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backwards compatibility bumps the major
- New additions without breaking backwards compatibility bumps the minor
- Bug fixes and misc changes bump the patch
For more information on semantic versioning, please visit http://semver.org/.
To run the tests you first need to install PHPUnit.
See changelogs here.
See authors and contributors here.
Copyright 2014 Yoozi, Inc.
Licensed under the MIT License.