Lightweight debug utility
🔔 Subscribe to the newsletter to don't miss any update regarding Chevere.
xrDebug is a lightweight web application debug utility.
Documentation available at docs.xrdebug.com.
- Ephemeral, it doesn't store any persistent data
- Signed requests (Ed25519)
- End-to-end encryption (AES-GCM AE)
- Filter messages by Topics and Emotes
- Resume, Pause, Stop and Clear debug window controls
- Keyboard shortcuts (Resume R, Pause P, Stop S and Clear C)
- Re-name "xrDebug" session to anything you want
- Export dump output to clipboard or as PNG image
- Pause and resume your code execution
- Dark / Light mode follows your system preferences
- Portable & HTML based (save page, search, etc.)
- Uses FiraCode font for displaying beautiful looking dumps ™
- Open with editor links
- Responsive user interface
- Configuration via code and
- Dump arguments using VarDump
- Generates dump backtrace
- Custom inspectors
- Handle errors and exceptions (hook or replace your existing handler)
Copyright 2023 Rodolfo Berrios A.
Chevere is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.