Adds a calendar of events created by users
0.1.1 2020-08-31 12:32 UTC
A Flarum extension. Adds Events Calendars to share and plan community activities, webinars, etc.
** Work In Progress ** Collaborators welcome!
- Data model and DB migrations
- API to CR
- New UI route to calendar
- JS Frontend (I was exploring "fullcalendar" as a nice looking option)
- Events details modal or page (exists, can be prettier)
- Events create modal or page
- API to update/delete events
- Permissions to add (owners can edit/delete)
- Permission to moderate (edit/delete other's events)
- mobile view is broke
- Pondering - SEO content, how to do this..perhaps replacemmodal (perhaps replace modeal with discussionpage)
- Hosts and Attendees (currently just actor)
- Pagination and date filtering.
- should they be linked to discussions like polls or free
- roles: single owner, what about hosts, attendees, what are the cardinality
Install with composer:
composer require webbinaro/flarum-calendar
composer update webbinaro/flarum-calendar