The Themosis framework boilerplate theme.
Installs: 47 571
Open Issues: 1
- php: >=5.6.4
- composer/installers: ~1.2
- filp/whoops: ^2.1
- illuminate/container: ^5.4
- illuminate/database: ^5.4
- illuminate/events: ^5.4
- illuminate/filesystem: ^5.4
- illuminate/http: ^5.4
- illuminate/routing: ^5.4
- illuminate/view: ^5.4
- twig/twig: ~1.0
The Themosis framework is a tool aimed to WordPress developers of any levels. But the better WordPress and PHP knowledge you have the easier it is to work with.
Themosis framework is a tool to help you develop websites and web applications faster using WordPress. Using an elegant and simple code syntax, Themosis framework helps you structure and organize your code and allows you to better manage and scale your WordPress websites and applications.
The framework was created by Julien Lambé, who continues to lead the development.
Any help is appreciated. The project is open-source and we encourage you to participate. You can contribute to the project in multiple ways by:
- Reporting a bug issue
- Suggesting features
- Sending a pull request with code fix or feature
- Following the projects on GitHub
- Following us on Twitter: @Themosis
- Sharing the project around your community
For details about contributing to the framework, please check the contribution guide.