The Teen Quotes website.
This is the source code for the next release of Teen Quotes, using the awesome PHP framework Laravel.
Teen Quotes lets teenagers share their daily thoughts and feelings. It describes their daily life and feelings in a few words that they can share with their friends.
- PHP >= 5.5 with the PDO and MCrypt extensions
- MySQL >= 5.6 (because we need to perform FULLTEXT search on InnoDB tables)
- Redis server for cache and queues
- Mailgun for transactional emails
- Mailchimp for newsletters
- Easyrec for the recommendation system (not actively used for the moment)
- Pushbullet for notifications for administrators
- Bugsnag to track exceptions
Update environment variables with your values in the file
.env.example and then rename the file to
Install packages, seed the datbase and run the local server with these commands:
$ composer install $ php artisan migrate $ php artisan db:seed $ php artisan serve
# Install Gulp globally $ yarn global add gulp # Grab required packages $ yarn install
And then take advantage of the Gulpfile:
Antoine AUGUSTI - http://www.antoine-augusti.fr