Bundle which facilitates document resource location
This repository will no longer be upgraded and marked as abandoned, but will be kept available for legacy projects or if somebody wants to experiment with the CMF.
You can contact us in the #symfony_cmf channel of the Symfony devs slack.
This bundle provides object resource location services based on Puli.
- Static document path mapping: Map the path
- Dynamic document resolution: Map the path
- Access documents at a static location: Map
The first example could use the existing CMF base route configuration to resolve paths.
The benefit of the above two examples would be most strongly felt in association with another component which would provide a context for the document resource resolution.
For example, a
Site which is matched against the incoming hostname would
provide the context with which to resolve the documents.
- PHP 7.1 / 7.2
- Symfony 2.8 / 3.3 / 3.4 / 4.0
- See also the
requiresection of composer.json
For the install guide and reference, see:
- All Symfony CMF documentation - complete Symfony CMF reference
- Symfony CMF Website - introduction, live demo, support and community links
For general support and questions, please use StackOverflow.
Pull requests are welcome. Please see our CONTRIBUTING guide.
Unit and/or functional tests exist for this package. See the Testing documentation for a guide to running the tests.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed already.
This package is available under the MIT license.