the php framework of Zimeiti Contest Management System for Sveil
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-08-29 02:09:36 UTC
- There are 3 ways of grabbing the code:
- Use GitHub: simply download the zip on the right of the readme
- Use Git:
git clone email@example.com:sveil/zimeiti-cms.git
- Use Composer:
composer create-project sveil/zimeiti-cms --prefer-dist -s dev
- From a command line open in the folder, run
composer install --no-dev -oand then
- Enter your database details into
php artisan app:installfollowed by
gulp --productionto setup the application.
- You will need to enter your mail server details into
- You can disable verification emails in
- Mail is still required for other functions like password resets and the contact form
- You must set the contact email in
- I'd recommend queuing email sending for greater performance (see below)
- Finally, setup an Apache VirtualHost to point to the "public" folder.
- For development, you can simply run
php artisan serve
GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Zimeiti CMS Is A PHP CMS Powered By Thinkphp 5.1
Copyright (C) 2019-2020 Richard
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.