A PHP framework for managing Public Key Infrastructures. It comprises X.509 public key certificates, attribute certificates, certification requests and certification path validation.
Installs: 299 326
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=8.1
- ext-mbstring: *
- brick/math: ^0.10 || ^0.11
- ext-gmp: *
- ext-openssl: *
- ekino/phpstan-banned-code: ^1.0
- infection/infection: ^0.26
- php-parallel-lint/php-parallel-lint: ^1.3
- phpstan/phpstan: ^1.8
- phpstan/phpstan-beberlei-assert: ^1.0
- phpstan/phpstan-deprecation-rules: ^1.0
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^1.1
- phpstan/phpstan-strict-rules: ^1.3
- phpunit/phpunit: ^10.0
- rector/rector: ^0.15
- roave/security-advisories: dev-latest
- symfony/phpunit-bridge: ^6.1
- symfony/var-dumper: ^6.1
- symplify/easy-coding-standard: ^11.1
- thecodingmachine/phpstan-safe-rule: ^1.2
- ext-bcmath: For better performance (or GMP)
- ext-gmp: For better performance (or BCMath)
- ext-openssl: For OpenSSL based cyphering
Note The code in this framework is the same as the one available in https://github.com/sop, but modified to fulfil with the Spomky-Labs requirements. All credits go to the original developer
A PHP Framework
- X.509 public key certificates, attribute certificates,
- X.690 Abstract Syntax Notation One (ASN.1) Distinguished Encoding Rules (DER) encoding and decoding
- X.501 ASN.1 types, X.520 attributes and DN parsing.
- RFC 7468 textual encodings of cryptographic structures (PEM).
- Various ASN.1 types for cryptographic applications.
- Cryptography support for various PKCS applications.
- PHP >=8.1
bcmath is highly recommended
This library is available on Github.
composer require spomky-labs/pki-framework
This project is licensed under the MIT License.