Event sourcing for artisans
Installs: 69 300
Open Issues: 0
- php: ^7.3
- illuminate/console: ^6.0
- illuminate/database: ^6.0
- illuminate/events: ^6.0
- illuminate/support: ^6.0
- league/flysystem: ^1.0.45
- spatie/laravel-schemaless-attributes: ^1.6
- symfony/finder: ^4.2
- symfony/property-access: ^4.0
- symfony/serializer: ^4.0
- mockery/mockery: ^1.1
- orchestra/testbench: ^4.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^8.0
- spatie/phpunit-snapshot-assertions: ^2.1
- spatie/laravel-event-sourcing: spatie/laravel-event-projector has been renamed to spatie/laravel-event-sourcing. Please upgrade
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2019-09-20 09:18:56 UTC
THIS PACKAGE HAS BEEN SUPERCEDED BY SPATIE/LARAVEL-EVENT-SOURCING
Because the package now does more than just providing projectors, we decided to change the name of the package to
Upgrading from v3 of
v1 of laravel-event-sourcing is easy. Take a look at the upgrade guide for laravel-event-sourcing.
Event sourcing for Artisans 📽
This package aims to be the entry point to get started with event sourcing in Laravel. It can help you with setting up aggregates, projectors, and reactors.
If you've never worked with event sourcing, or are uncertain about what aggregates, projectors and reactors are head over to the getting familiar with event sourcing section in our docs.
Event sourcing might be a good choice for your project if:
- your app needs to make decisions based on the past
- your app has auditing requirements: the reason why your app is in a certain state is equally as important as the state itself
- you foresee that there will be a reporting need in the future, but you don't know yet which data you need to collect for those reports
If you want to skip to reading code immediately, here are some example apps. In each of them, you can create accounts and deposit or withdraw money.
- Larabank built traditionally without event sourcing
- Larabank built with projectors
- Larabank built with aggregates and projectors
You can find installation instructions and detailed instructions on how to use this package at the dedicated documentation site.
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
You're free to use this package, but if it makes it to your production environment we highly appreciate you sending us a postcard from your hometown, mentioning which of our package(s) you are using.
Our address is: Spatie, Samberstraat 69D, 2060 Antwerp, Belgium.
We publish all received postcards on our company website.
The aggregate root functionality is heavily inspired by Frank De Jonge's excellent EventSauce package. A big thank you to Dries Vints for giving lots of valuable feedback while we were developing the package.
Spatie is a webdesign agency based in Antwerp, Belgium. You'll find an overview of all our open source projects on our website.
Does your business depend on our contributions? Reach out and support us on Patreon. All pledges will be dedicated to allocating workforce on maintenance and new awesome stuff.
1 Quote taken from Event Sourcing made Simple
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.