The open social project for TYPO3
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-12-30 18:01:51 UTC
The alternative Social Media application based on TYPO3, Extbase, Fluid and Bootstrap 5. All you need to run your own OSP is a web server that supports the TYPO3 CMS from version 10.4 or higher.
- Official Website & Demo: https://opensocialproject.org
- Documentation: https://opensocialproject.org/docs
OSP (Open Social Project) is a TYPO3 extension that can turn TYPO3 into a social network. The idea is to create an independent social network in which each user takes over the hosting himself. This ensures 100% control over your own data. With OSP you are both a user and an administrator. There is no censorship and no annoying advertisements. In addition, you can design OSP much better according to your taste and create more complex content than on other social networks.
OSP uses a template that is almost 100% based on the Bootstrap 5 framework. All components used are open source and state of the art. This allows developers and frontend designers to manipulate the system extremely easily and adapt it to their needs.
- Allows you to setup a decentralized social network
- Each user (installation) has 100% control over data and privacy
- High security through the use of TYPO3
- More freedom and individuality in the design
- Social media and Enterprise CMS features combined
- Combination of social network and CMS
- Various custom page layouts
- Various custom content elements
- Basic configuration with TypoScript constants
- Almost 100% based on brand new Bootstrap 5
- Configurable frontend plugin for list view of posts
- Frontend plugin for creating posts
- Front-end plugin for post detail view
- Like functionality
- Comment functionality
- Friends API
- External wall
- Static page builder
- Code on GitHub: https://github.com/koehlersimon/osp
- OSP on Packagist: https://packagist.org/packages/simonkoehler/osp#dev-master
- Composer Install:
composer req simonkoehler/osp
A first official release of OSP is planned for late December 2020. Then the extension will be available in the official TYPO3 repository and also for Composer.
You can download and test the extension here, but at your own risk! We ask you to refrain from feature requests as we are still in the process of integrating planned features.
Video Training TYPO3 9 LTS (German language) https://www.digistore24.com/redir/246076/GOCHILLA/
Developing Open Source Software costs a lot of time and effort. Your donation helps to keep developers motivated and get them a beer or coffee from time to time ;-) Thank you som much!