Add extra CMS reporting tools to your SilverStripe project
This includes the following core SilverStripe modules:
- silverstripe/recipe-cms: Recipe containing CMS, versioned, asset-admin, etc
- silverstripe/externallinks: Module which tracks external broken links in SilverStripe CMS pages
- silverstripe/reports: API for creating backend reports in the SilverStripe Framework
- silverstripe/securityreport: "Users, Groups and Permissions" report in Silverstripe CMS
- silverstripe/sitewidecontent-report: Report of all pages and files across all the project, including subsites
- bringyourownideas/silverstripe-maintenance: Report of all SilverStripe modules installed in the project
- bringyourownideas/silverstripe-composer-update-checker: Adds columns to the installed modules report indicating newer versions of installed modules that are available
- bringyourownideas/silverstripe-composer-security-checker: Adds warnings to the installed modules report against any modules that might have reported security vulnerabilities
This can be either added to an existing project or used as a project base for creating a basic CWP install.
You can create a project using Composer:
composer create-project silverstripe/recipe-reporting-tools ./myproject ^1
See the recipe plugin page for instructions on how SilverStripe recipes work.