SЁCU is a public API to store self-destructing data payloads. This repository includes only backend part using Laravel framework.
Frontend could be found in SЁCU web application repository.
- About CyberCog
- Uses only free open source libraries
- Send password protected self-destructing data packages
- Real-time encrypted chat server on node.js
- Telegram bot for generate SЁCU records right from the Telegram
- Following PHP Standard Recommendations:
- Covered with unit tests
Create environment configuration file from example
$ cp .env.example .env
Specify your environment parameters in
$ vi .env
Install PHP dependencies
$ composer install
Generate application secret key
$ php artisan key:generate
Perform database migrations
$ php artisan migrate
$ npm install
* * * * * php /path/to/secu/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1
This will run schedule commands every minute. Schedule will delete outdated records.
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
Please refer to CONTRIBUTING.md for information on how to contribute to SЁCU and its related projects.
Run the tests with:
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
The SЁCU application is an open-sourced software licensed under the BSD 3-Clause License.
CyberCog is a Social Unity of enthusiasts. Research best solutions in product & software development is our passion.