Set of tools used during installation and configuration of Mr. Press project.
Currently Mr.Press Composer's script is capable of:
- creating WordPress database (defined in .env file) if it doesn't exist
- installs WordPress (creates and fills tables in the database) using the credentials defined in .env file
- activates plugins installed via Composer and WordPress Packagist
- generating WordPress salts via WP Salts
- creating a cron job as www-data user if
DISABLE_WP_CRONis true using PHP Crontab Manager
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.