This package is abandoned and no longer maintained. The author suggests using the fof/auth-gitlab package instead.
Allow users to log in with GitLab.
Allows users to login using their GitLab Account.
To install, use composer:
composer require reflar/oauth-gitlab
- Go to https://gitlab.com/oauth/applications
- Login if prompted
- Set the name of the application to whatever you want
- Your Redirect Url is http://flarum.domain.com/auth/gitlab
- Check all the boxes & click "Save application"
- Copy your Application Id and Secret over to the extension's settings & click "Save Settings"