A plugin template
This is a plugin template for Textpattern CMS. This could be used as a template for other plugins. It includes Docker container runtime for PHP and Composer, plugin compiler and GitHub Actions integration which can automatically create compiled plugin releases, and run linter on commit.
This file would be your plugin’s help file.
This plugin template can be cloned, and forked, using git:
$ git clone https://github.com/gocom/abc_plugin.git
For available commands, see:
$ make help
$ composer require rah/abc_plugin
After cloning, the template can be compiled to a plugin installer package using mtxpc, which is included as a development dependency and ran inside a Docker container:
$ make compile
- Update release changelog extraction to convert Textile’s
codeformatting to Markdown syntax to avoid including false mentions in the release message.
- Update actions/upload-artifact.
- Adjust GitHub release name.
- Migrate to shogo82148/actions-create-release and shogo82148/actions-upload-release-asset actions.
- Fix changelog quoting in GitHub Actions’ workflow.
- Drop use of deprecated set-output command in command in GitHub Actions’ workflow file.
- Update actions/checkout to version 3.
- Use Docker containers for development environment.
- Fix textpack compilation.
- Update to mtxpc 0.7.0.
- Update template.
- Initial release.