Snapshot Doctrine Adapter for ProophEventStore
Installs: 20 648
Open Issues: 2
- php: ~5.5|~7.0
- doctrine/dbal: ^2.5
- prooph/common: ^3.5
- prooph/event-store: ^6.0
- container-interop/container-interop: ^1.1
- fabpot/php-cs-fixer: 1.7.*
- phpunit/phpunit: 4.8.*
- sandrokeil/interop-config: ^1.0
- satooshi/php-coveralls: dev-master
- container-interop/container-interop: For usage of provided factories
- sandrokeil/interop-config: For usage of provided factories
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-16 22:00:12 UTC
Doctrine Adapter for the Snapshot Store
#CAUTION: Support for the package will end at 31 December 2017. Use https://github.com/prooph/pdo-snapshot-store instead!
How to use the adapter is explained in the prooph/event-store docs. To help you with setting up the snapshot tables we ship a SnapshotStoreSchema helper with the package. You can use it in a doctrine migrations script or manually by passing in a
Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\Schema and executing the generated SQL afterwards.
Some general notes about how to use interop factories shipped with prooph components can be found in the event store docs.
Use the doctrine snapshot adapter factory to set up the adapter. If your IoC container supports callable factories
you can register the factory under a service id of your choice and configure this service id as
$config['prooph']['snapshot_store']['adpater']['type'] = <adapter_service_id>.
- Ask questions on Stack Overflow tagged with #prooph.
- File issues at https://github.com/prooph/snapshot-doctrine-adapter/issues.
- Say hello in the prooph gitter chat.
Please feel free to fork and extend existing or add new plugins and send a pull request with your changes! To establish a consistent code quality, please provide unit tests for all your changes and may adapt the documentation.
Please refer to the project composer.json for the list of dependencies.
Released under the New BSD License.