HumusAmqp Producer for Prooph Service Bus
Installs: 22 347
Open Issues: 1
- php: ^7.1
- beberlei/assert: ^2.7.1 || ^3.0
- prolic/humus-amqp: ^1.0
- prooph/common: ^4.1
- prooph/service-bus: ^6.0
- phpspec/prophecy: ^1.7
- phpunit/phpunit: ^6.0
- prooph/bookdown-template: ^0.2.3
- prooph/event-store: ^7.0
- prooph/php-cs-fixer-config: ^0.3
- psr/container: ^1.0
- react/promise: ^2.4.1
- sandrokeil/interop-config: ^2.0.1
- satooshi/php-coveralls: ^1.0
- prooph/event-store: ^7.0 let the EventBus dispatch persisted domain events
- psr/container: ^1.0 for usage of provided factories
- react/promise: For usage with query producer
- sandrokeil/interop-config: For usage of provided factories
- sandrokeil/interop-config: <2.0.1
Use HumusAmqp as message producer for Prooph Service Bus.
This library will receive support until December 31, 2019 and will then be deprecated.
For further information see the official announcement here: https://www.sasaprolic.com/2018/08/the-future-of-prooph-components.html
Differences betweeen v1 and v2
v1 is compatible with Prooph\ServiceBus 5.0 while the newer v2
supports 6.0 of
You can install prooph/humus-amqp-producer via composer by adding
"prooph/humus-amqp-producer": "^1.0" as requirement to your composer.json.
Documentation is in the docs tree, and can be compiled using bookdown.
$ php ./vendor/bin/bookdown docs/bookdown.json $ php -S 0.0.0.0:8080 -t docs/html/
Then browse to http://localhost:8080/
Note: HumusAmqp is not covered in the documentation. If you're new to AMQP and/ or RabbitMQ and you don't know how to configure HumusAmqp, take a look at the HumusAmqp Docs first.
- Ask questions on Stack Overflow tagged with #prooph.
- File issues at https://github.com/prooph/humus-amqp-producer/issues.
- Say hello in the prooph gitter chat.
Please feel free to fork and extend existing or add new plugins and send a pull request with your changes! To establish a consistent code quality, please provide unit tests for all your changes and may adapt the documentation.
Released under the New BSD License.