Event Store HTTP Client
Installs: 32 488
Open Issues: 5
- php: ^7.2
- ext-json: *
- php-http/discovery: ^1.1.1
- php-http/httplug: ^2.0
- php-http/message: ^1.7.1
- php-http/message-factory: ^1.0.2
- prooph/event-store: ^8.0.0-BETA-2
- ramsey/uuid: ^3.8
- doctrine/instantiator: ^1.1
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: ^6.3.3
- php-coveralls/php-coveralls: ^2.1
- php-http/guzzle6-adapter: ^2.0.1
- phpspec/prophecy: ^1.7
- phpunit/phpunit: ^7.5
- sebastian/object-enumerator: ^3.0.3
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-26 03:41:08 UTC
PHP 7.2 Event Store HTTP Client Implementation.
Prooph Event Store HTTP Client supports communication via HTTP to EventStore.
For usage in async event loop, use the TCP Connection instead.
You can install prooph/event-store-http-client via composer by adding
"prooph/event-store-http-client": "dev-master" as requirement to your composer.json.
docker run --name eventstore-node -it -p 2113:2113 -p 1113:1113 eventstore/eventstore
Please refer to the documentation of eventstore.org.
See server section.
In the docker-folder you'll find three different docker-compose setups (single node, 3-node-cluster and 3-node-dns-cluster).
Run the server with memory database
./run-node.sh --run-projections=all --mem-db
Those are tests that only work against an empty database and can only be run manually.
Before next run, restart the server. This way you can always start with a clean server.
Documentation is on the prooph website.
- Ask questions on Stack Overflow tagged with #prooph.
- File issues at https://github.com/prooph/event-store-http-client/issues.
- Say hello in the prooph gitter chat.
Please feel free to fork and extend existing or add new plugins and send a pull request with your changes! To establish a consistent code quality, please provide unit tests for all your changes and may adapt the documentation.
Released under the New BSD License.