Adds the EDTF data type to Wikibase
Wikibase EDTF has been made possible with the financial support of the Luxembourg Ministry of Culture. It an open source project developed and maintained by Professional.Wiki. Contributions are welcome!
- PHP 7.4 or later, including PHP 8.x
- MediaWiki 1.35.x (1.36.x probably also works)
- Wikibase Repository REL1_35 (REL1_36 probably also works)
See the release notes for more information on the different versions of this extension.
First install MediaWiki and Wikibase Repository.
On the commandline, go to your wikis root directory. Then run these two commands:
COMPOSER=composer.local.json composer require --no-update professional-wiki/wikibase-edtf:*
composer update professional-wiki/wikibase-edtf --no-dev -o
Enabling the extension
Then enable the extension by adding the following to the bottom of your wikis "LocalSettings.php" file:
wfLoadExtension( 'WikibaseEdtf' );
You can verify the extension was enabled successfully by opening your wiki's "Special:Version" page in your browser.
- PHP tests:
php tests/phpunit/phpunit.php -c extensions/WikibaseEdtf/
- Improved humanization of sets
- Improved validation of intervals and sets
- Fixed DoS vector
- Added plain EDTF value to RDF output