PrestaShop module ps_wirepayment
Accept wire payments by displaying your account details during the checkout.
This module is compatible with the multistore ✔️
It can be configured differently from one store to another.
It can be configured quickly in the same way on all stores thanks to the all shops context or the group of shops.
It can be activated on one store and deactivated on another
You can report issues with this module in the main PrestaShop repository. Click here to report an issue.
PrestaShop modules are open source extensions to the PrestaShop e-commerce solution. Everyone is welcome and even encouraged to contribute with their own improvements.
Contributors must follow the following rules:
- Make your Pull Request on the "dev" branch, NOT the "master" branch.
- Do not update the module's version number.
- Follow the coding standards.
Contributors wishing to edit a module's files should follow the following process:
- Create your GitHub account, if you do not have one already.
- Fork this project to your GitHub account.
- Clone your fork to your local machine in the
/modulesdirectory of your PrestaShop installation.
- Create a branch in your local clone of the module for your changes.
- Change the files in your branch. Be sure to follow the coding standards!
- Push your changed branch to your fork in your GitHub account.
- Create a pull request for your changes on the 'dev' branch of the module's project. Be sure to follow the contribution guidelines in your pull request. If you need help to make a pull request, read the GitHub help page about creating pull requests.
- Wait for one of the core developers either to include your change in the codebase, or to comment on possible improvements you should make to your code.
That's it: you have contributed to this open source project! Congratulations!
This module is released under the Academic Free License 3.0