A generic user registration and authentication module for ZF2. Supports Zend\Db and Doctrine2.
Created by Evan Coury and the ZF-Commons team Modified by Callum Brankin at PixelPin
Zfc User has been modified to include additional user data fields in the database. Zfc User is used by PixelPin Auth.
ZfcUserPixelpin is a user registration and authentication module for Zend Framework 2. Out of the box, ZfcUserPixelpin works with Zend\Db, however alternative storage adapter modules are available (see below). ZfcUserPixelpin provides the foundations for adding user authentication and registration to your ZF2 site. It is designed to be very simple and easy to extend.
More information and examples are available on the ZfcUser Wiki
- Authenticate via username, email, or both (can opt out of the concept of username and use strictly email) [COMPLETE]
- User registration [COMPLETE]
- Forms protected against CSRF [COMPLETE]
- Out-of-the-box support for Doctrine2 and Zend\Db [COMPLETE]
- Support for additional authentication mechanisms via PixelPin