Peerj User Security Bundle
This bundle is for the symfony framework and requires Symfony >=2.1 and PHP >=5.3.2
This project uses Doctrine >=2.1 and so does not require any specific database.
For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE file that was distributed with this source code.
Use this bundle to mitigate brute force dictionary attacks on your sites login.
SecurityBundle Provides the following features:
- Prevent brute force attacks being carried out by limiting number of login attempts:
- When limit is reached, either turn a HTTP 500 status or redirect to a configurable route
- All limits are configurable.
- Routes to block are configurable.
- Route for account recovery page is configurable.
Documentation can be found in the
Resources/doc/index.md file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This software is licensed under the MIT license. See the complete license file in the bundle:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.