Diagnostics, debugging and profiling tools.
- ccampbell/chromephp: In order to use Chrome Logger as variable dumper.
- firephp/firephp-core: In order to use FirePHP as variable dumper.
- leeoniya/dump-r: In order to use Dump_r as variable dumper.
- mnapoli/number-two: In order to use NumberTwo as variable dumper.
- ospinto/dbug: In order to use dBug as variable dumper.
- raulfraile/ladybug: In order to use Ladybug as variable dumper.
- raveren/kint: In order to use Kint as variable dumper.
- symfony/var-dumper: In order to use Symfony's VarDumper as variable dumper.
- tracy/tracy: In order to use Tracy's dumper as variable dumper.
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-01-24 15:51:02 UTC
Tools intended to make debugging and profiling your code convenient and yet powerful.
Currently in its infant design phase and therefore considered unusable. The API will fluctuate, solar flares will appear, wormholes will consume your data, gremlins will chase your cat. You've been warned.
The package is loosely coupled and highly flexible, giving you granular control over when and how errors or exceptions get thrown, how to handle the aftermath and how to stay in the know with what's happening with your application in production.
It is comprised of submodules which can work standalone or in tandem when you glue them together. You can start out with the most basic setup and make use of more advanced functionality as you go. Things won't happen unless you want them to.
- PHP 7.1.0+
The only supported way of installing this package is via Composer:
composer require nyx/diagnostics
The code is fully inline documented for the time being. Online documentation will be made available in due time.
Nyx is open source software licensed under the MIT license.