This bundle provides extra form types empowered by jQuery
This bundle is moved to ThraceFormBundle. It will be not supported anymore under Neutron namespace.
For managing uploads (plupload) please refer to ThraceMediaBundle
NeutronFormBundle adds some extra form types to Symfony 2 Form Component.
- autocomplete (jQueryUI)
- buttonset (jQueryUI)
- toggle button (jQueryUI)
- slider (jQueryUI)
- slider range (jQueryUI)
- datepicker (jQueryUI)
- dateRangePicker (jQueryUI)
- dateTimePicker (jQueryUI)
- dateTimeRangePicker (jQueryUI)
- input limiter
- select 2
- select 2 dependent field
- tinymce (with ajaxfilemanager)
- image upload (plupload, Jcrop, colorbox) full integration with Doctrine ORM
- multi image upload (plupload, Jcrop, colorbox) full integration with Doctrine ORM
- file upload (plupload and jQueryUI sortable) full integration with Doctrine ORM
- multi file upload (plupload and jQueryUI sortable) full integration with Doctrine ORM
- multi select sortable (jqgrid) full integration with Doctrine ORM (requires NeutronDataGridBundle)
- multi select (jqgrid) full integration with Doctrine ORM (requires NeutronDataGridBundle)
Notice: All PHP code is tested with PHPUnit.
Caution: This bundle is developed in sync with symfony's repository.
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
Resources/doc/index.md file in this bundle:
Read the NeutronFormBundle documentation
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project built using the Symfony Standard Edition to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following some steps.