This bundle provides easy creating of jqGrid datagrids
NeutronDataGridBundle integrates the jqgrid
jQuery plugin with Symfony2. This means easy-to-implement datagrids in your Symfony 2 application!
- Datagrid supports Doctrine ORM. (For the next version it will support MongoDB, CouchDB and ElasticSearch).
- Multiple datagrids on a single page
- Searching: You are able to build complex queries with jqgrid query builder
- Filtering using aggregate columns
- Inline data manipulation
- External row manipulation
- Mass actions
- Dependent grids
- Sortable rows
- Highly configurable (It supports most of the jqgrid options)
Notice: All PHP code is tested with PHPUnit.
Caution: This bundle is developed in sync with symfony's repository.
Warning: Not all jqgrid options are supported. DataGrid can be rendered only in Twig environment.
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
file in this bundle:
Read the NeutronDataGridBundle documentation
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project built using the Symfony Standard Edition to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following some steps.