Symfony bundle for adding a GDPR consent banner
Open Issues: 1
- php: >=7.2
- symfony/framework-bundle: >=4.0
- symfony/yaml: >=4.0
- symfony/phpunit-bridge: >=4.0
- symfony/symfony: <4.0
The MsalsasGdprConsentBannerBundle adds support for adding a GDPR consent banner.
- Banner with default or custom styles.
- Cookie creation with custom time to expire.
- Default or custom messages.
- Custom time to fade banner on close.
The source of the documentation is stored in the
in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in the documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle
GdprConsentBannerBundle is a msalsas initiative. See also the list of contributors.
Reporting an issue or a feature request
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project built using the Symfony Standard Edition to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following some steps.