You can install the package via composer:
composer require motivo/liberiser-cms
Run the following scripts:
php artisan backpack:base:install
php artisan backpack:crud:install
php artisan liberiser:install
- You will be asked to insert your sentry key for the testing or production environment.
- It is possible that you are being asked to override your
php artisan liberiser:create-user
- You will be asked to insert your first name.
- You will be asked to insert your last name.
- You will be asked to insert your email which you can login with.
- You will be asked to insert your password that should be used.
- You will be asked to select which role should be assigned.
- You should be able to login into backpack now.
If you want to edit the views that are being used you can run the following command
php artisan vendor:publish --tag liberiser:views
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.