This Symfony bundle provides a PhpExcel integration for Twig
This project is no longer maintained and should not be used anymore.
All users should migrate to its direct successor TwigSpreadsheetBundle.
The supported output formats are directly based on the capabilities of PhpExcel.
- .CSV (only basic data output)
- .ODS (only basic data output)
- .PDF (requires mPDF)
- .XLS (limited functionality)
The following software is required to use PHPExcel/TwigExcelBundle.
Required by this bundle:
- PHP 5.5.9 or newer (PHP 7.1.0 or newer is not supported by PhpExcel)
- Symfony 2.7 (LTS) or newer
Required by PhpExcel:
- PHP extension php_zip enabled
- PHP extension php_xml enabled
- PHP extension php_gd2 enabled (if not compiled in)
The source of the documentation is stored in the Resources/doc/ folder in this bundle:
You can find a prettier version on readthedocs.org:
All the installation instructions are located in the documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle: