This package is abandoned and no longer maintained. The author suggests using the 3brs/sylius-sorting-plugin package instead.
Sorting plugin for Sylius
v1.0.0 2020-04-28 14:37 UTC
- Sort products in taxons by simple drag and drop
- Well-arranged overview of all products in the taxon
- Disabled products greyed out
- Direct links into product details
- Optionally hidden taxon tree to get even more space
$ composer require mangoweb-sylius/sylius-sorting-plugin.
\MangoSylius\SortingPlugin\MangoSyliusSortingPluginin your Kernel.
@MangoSyliusSortingPlugin/Resources/config/routing.ymlin the routing.yml.
- Log into admin panel
- Click on
Sorting productsin the Catalog section in main menu
- Select taxon
- Drag and drop cards
Save positionsbutton in the top right corner
- Create symlink from .env.dist to .env or create your own .env file
- Develop your plugin in
bin/for useful commands
After your changes you must ensure that the tests are still passing.
$ composer install $ bin/console doctrine:schema:create -e test $ bin/behat $ bin/phpstan.sh $ bin/ecs.sh
This library is under the MIT license.
Developed by manGoweb.