A PHP client for AWS Cognito user pools, version of pmill/aws-cognito with added methods and some changes.
Extending pmill/aws-cognito with few more methods, and slightly modifying some existing ones.
This library contains a PHP client for AWS Cognito user pools.
This library package requires PHP 7.1 or later
The recommended way to install is through Composer.
# Install Composer curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
Next, run the Composer command to install the latest version:
composer.phar require pmill/aws-cognito
There are example usage scripts in the
examples/ folder, copy
before running them.
- Added method to get user details - brettmc
- Added method to update a user's custom variables - bjoernHeneka
- Added method to add a user to a group - bjoernHeneka
- Bugfix - Cognito::signUp requires string attributes
- Mapped additional error responses to exceptions
- Added handling for password reset required responses
- Added method to return full token payload
- Replaced spomky-labs/jose library with web-token/jwt-signature
- Added handling for authentication challenges
- Removed jwt key set caching code, replaced with getter/setter
- Returned generated cognito username when registering
- Added method to refresh authentication tokens
- Returned username when verifying access tokens
- First public release of aws-cognito
pmill/aws-cognito Copyright (c) 2017 pmill (firstname.lastname@example.org) All rights reserved.