Laravel 8 boilerplate project with Fortify + Bootstrap 5 + Vue 3
Vurtify is a Laravel 8 boilerplate project that gives you what you need to start up a web application with Fortify, Vue 3, and Bootstrap 5.
- Built on top of Fortify, Vue 3, and Bootstrap 5
- Using Vuex and Axios for state management and Make XMLHttpRequests
- Register system
- Reset forgotten password
- Update password
- Update user info
- Update profile photo
- Logout other browser sessions
- Delete account option
- Email verification
- Nice bootstrap 5 design with animations
- Configurable sass design
- Separate design for the guest section and the app section
- Jetstream, tailwind, and livewire got removed completely from the project for simplicity
- Clean and easy to understand code
- Optional ready to use Docker environment to help with the development
- Helpful Makefile commands
- And more...
Via Composer Create-Project
composer create-project --prefer-dist m-elewa/vurtify blog
Or clone this repository
$ git clone https://github.com/m-elewa/vurtify.git
Then install the required dependency.
# copy the .env.example file to .env $ cp .env.example .env # Generate the application key $ php artisan key:generate # Install the PHP dependencies $ composer install # Install node modules $ npm install --legacy-peer-deps # Compile the js and sass code $ npm run dev # Migrate the application $ php artisan migrate # Create the symbolic link $ php artisan storage:link
Once everything is done, start a development server
php artisan serve
If using Docker run
make up to run all Docker containers
- Vue Toastification
- Use Typescript
- Add more Vue components
- Add Two Factor Authentication
- Add API support
- Add Teams system
If you come across any issues please report them here.
Contributing to the Vurtify project are welcome, please feel free to make any pull requests, or email me a feature request you would like to see in the future at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Vurtify, please send an email to email@example.com, or create a pull request if possible.
Vurtify is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.