Ouzo PHP MVC framework
Ouzo is a PHP MVC framework with built-in ORM and util libraries. PHP 5.3 or later is required.
We believe in clean code and simplicity. We value unit testing and beautiful design.
- Offical website
- Getting started (5 minutes tutorial)
- Interested only in Ouzo's fancy utils? Check out Ouzo Goodies
For ideas, questions, discussions write to email@example.com.
- Don't hesitate to ask questions on mailing list or submit issues on github.
- If you know the answer to questions/problems that others have then go ahead and reply.
- Found something unclear in docs or app messages? Let us know and help us improve Ouzo.
- If you miss a feature - check out issues, maybe it is already addressed. If not, drop us an example of what you need (issues or mailing list).
- Want to help? Browse the issues and grab something to work on!
- How to contribute? Create a fork and start a branch. Let us know when you are done, we will discuss it and merge your pull request.
- We encourage you to use PhpStorm IDE for Ouzo development.
- Write a test. Or tests. The more the better.
- Make sure to run a full test suite before you send us a PR.
- Don't forget to update the docs!
- And the changelog as well.