Plates, the native PHP template system that's fast, easy to use and easy to extend.
- dev-master / 4.0.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-02-25 09:25:39 UTC
NOTE: V4 docs are currently a work in progress. Contributions are welcome.
Plates is a native PHP template system that's fast, easy to use and easy to extend. It's inspired by the excellent Twig template engine and strives to bring modern template language functionality to native PHP templates. Plates is designed for developers who prefer to use native PHP templates over compiled template languages, such as Twig or Blade.
- Native PHP templates, no new syntax to learn
- Plates is a template system, not a template language
- Plates encourages the use of existing PHP functions and conventions
- Increase code reuse with template layouts and inheritance
- Template folders for grouping templates into namespaces
- Data sharing across templates
- Preassign data to specific templates
- Built-in escaping helpers
- Simple design crafted for extendability - most features are built as extensions
- Everything is customizable, don't like the behavior of something, you can change it
- Composable naming strategies allowing relative templates, folders, and dynamic base paths.
- Framework-agnostic, will work with any project
- Decoupled design makes templates easy to test
- Supports non-php file rendering for img or svg files to include in your templates.
- Composer ready and PSR-2 compliant
Plates is available via Composer:
composer require league/plates:v4.0.0-alpha
Full documentation can be found at platesphp.com.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.