User activity log dependency for Laravel Enso
Activity logger dependency for Laravel Enso.
This package works exclusively within the Enso ecosystem.
The front end assets that utilize this api are present in the ui package.
For live examples and demos, you may visit laravel-enso.com
click on the photo to view a short demo in compatible browsers
Comes pre-installed in Enso.
- friendly interface for viewing user activity in the application
- available by default only to users with the Administrator role
- events are presented in an useful manner
- allows the filtering of data depending on a date interval, the roles of the users, the users or the type of events
- supports create, update, delete and custom event types
- the models whose changes need to represented, need only to use the
LogsActivitytrait. Optionally, you may set additional configuration attributes on the model to further fine tune the way data is logged/represented
- the logger will not attempt to persist data when there is no authenticated user - this avoids issues when using seeder / playing in tinker, etc.
Be sure to check out the full documentation for this package available at docs.laravel-enso.com
are welcome. Pull requests are great, but issues are good too.
This package is released under the MIT license.